Susi (SJI) Holliday is a writer of dark fiction. She is the UK bestselling author of the creepy and claustrophobic Banktoun trilogy (Black Wood, Willow Walk and The Damselfly), the festive serial killer thriller The Deaths of December, the supernatural mystery The Lingering, a psychological thriller set on the Trans-Siberian Express (Violet) and a voodoo horror novella (Mr Sandman). Her latest two novels are techno-thrillers: The Last Resort and Substitute. She has written numerous short stories across the crime and horror genres. She has worked in clinical research for over 20 years.
Click on the images above for larger versions which can be used for publicity purposes.
- Guardian ‘Not the Booker’ (Longlisted, 2019)
- CWA Margery Allingham Prize (Shorlisted, 2014)
- Crimefest Flashbang (Longlisted, 2014)
- M.R. Hall Crime Writing (Runner up, 2013)
- Global Short Stories (Winner, 2010)
Susi is a writing coach at CRIME FICTION COACH
* * * * * * * * * *
ALL RIGHTS ENQUIRIES
Phillip Patterson, Marjacq Scripts
- Substitute (2021)/The Last Resort (2020) Thomas & Mercer
- Mr Sandman (2020) PS Publishing
- Violet (2019)/The Lingering (2018) Orenda Books
- The Deaths of December (2017) Hodder
- Banktoun: Black Wood (2015)/Willow Walk (2016)/The Damselfly (2017) Black & White Publishing